You can configure your extension to forward your voicemail messages to your email through your RingCentral Online Account. Once this setting is completed, when you receive a voicemail message, it is not only accessible in your RingCentral app’s voicemail section, but it is also sent to your email with the voicemail attached.
Follow the steps to enable voicemail email notification:
- Access your RingCentral online account and verify that your extension details display.
- Click Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Advanced Settings.
- Check Voicemail Messages under By Email.
- To ensure the notification includes an attachment, click Customize Notifications.
- Under Additional Settings, verify “Include attachment with email” is checked.
- Type your preferred email address in the Email field. Separate multiple email addresses with semicolons.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.