***You will need the latest version of Java installed on your computer. It can be downloaded from http://java.com. ***
1. Log onto the VCastle server with your assigned username and password.
2. If this is your first time logging onto this server, you will be prompted to change your password.
3. Provide an email address.
4. Set your time zone.
5. Start the remote access test.
6. Click your downloads link at the top right, and click the “start_remote_access_test.jnlp” file”.
7. Click “Open”.
8. Click “Run”
9. Once the test passes, you will be able to proceed in scheduling your lab.