***You will need the latest version of Java installed on your computer. It can be downloaded from http://java.com. ***
1. Log onto the VCastle server with your assigned username and password.
2. You will get a message about Java not being installed or detected. In Chrome, this will pop up regardless of whether you actually have Java installed or not. Click “Skip Java Check (not recommended)”.
3. If this is your first time logging onto this server, you will be prompted to change your password.
4. Provide an email address.
5. Set your time zone.
6. Start the remote access test.
7. It will download a file, click it to run the test.
8. Click Run when prompted.
9. Once the test passes, you will be able to proceed in scheduling your lab.