Enrolling in the Account Self-Service Portal
ECPI University has deployed a simple way for you to manage your access to a variety of University systems via a self-service portal. In order to utilize this convenient resource, you must complete a one-time registration at the portal site by following these easy steps:
1. Go to https://iforgot.ecpi.net, add the page to your Favorites/Bookmarks, and click on “User Registration”
2. Complete the login fields by entering the user name and password provided to you by the University; then, select the domain for your campus from the drop-down menu.
- The majority of users will belong to the ECPIVAB domain.
3. Next, click "Login"
4. You will see a pop-up welcome message and the phrase “Enroll now to enjoy these benefits!”
- Click where it says "Click Here"
5. You should be redirected to the “Enrollment” tab (if not, go ahead and click it).
- Fill in all of the fields in order to register your security questions with their matching answers.
- When finished, click "Submit"
6. Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled and can now reset or change your own password for University systems such as:
- Canvas & Moodle
- E-Mail & Office365
- Citrix & XenDesktop
- Online Library
- Ensemble Videos
*** Note: Password resets for VCASTLE and the Student Portal ARE NOT ABLE TO BE RESET by the iForgot Self-Service system. If you forget your password to those two systems, you can reset them using the sites’ respective “Forgot Password” login option.
Tags: iforgot, log in, login, password, passwords, reset, self service, self-service